Monday, December 6, 2010

Wonderbread and Egg Rolls

This post is from Kathryn on behalf of Kathryn (the RACHKEV blogpost will be coming soon)

I am so proud to call Rachel, Kevin, Holly, and Hudson my family. Everyone met Hudson and they are getting along extremely well! He knows a bit of English, and he knows that Rachel is "Mama" and Kevin is "Papa" (though he seems to say Baba for Kevin...) I was able to Skype with the growing Heassler family this morning and I managed to catch a few snapshots of Hudson and the rest of the family. I will post those pics as well as a few that were sent to me by Kevin and Rachel. Hudson seems very at home with them, and I am proud to call him my cousin. (the picture of Kevin holding the watch was when they told me that Hudson loved their watches so much that they decided to get him his very own watch when they stopped at Walmart)



4 comments:

  1. How wonderful and amazing! SOooo happy for your family!!! Its fun having a "lump in my throat" and watery eyes b/c I'm so thrilled for you all!
    Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting here at work in tears!!! What a precious boy - and you folks look perfectly wonderful together as a family. And a son!!! What a gift! Hugs to you all... Our prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome Rachel, Kevin, Holly and Hudson!! Welcome to our new nephew! So fun to see you all in your matching tshirts, we need to get some cousin pics! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking at these pictures in absolute awe of how awesome God is! I can't wait to meet Hudson and see that cute little smile for myself, and give my sweet Holly a hug. Tell her Auntie Kim says that I can see already that she is the best big sister ever. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete